…also known as “How well does my husband know me?”
Scott saw me working on Wednesday’s post and we decided to see if he could successfully answer Megan’s questions for me. He did pretty well for an over-tired accountant watching sports out of the corner of his eye.
1. Where were you born?
He knew I was born in California and saw the answer for the city on the computer screen.
2. What the best meal you’ve ever made?
Scott: “What was that stuff that took forever to make? Oh, the risotto! Or the short ribs.”
All he forgot was the red wine.
3. Where did you honeymoon?
That was kind of a gimme.
4. If you were a Disney princess who would you be?
Nope. But he gets points for knowing a princess’ name.
5. What is your favorite blog to follow?
Scott: “Young House Love”
It was a toss up between this and Pioneer Woman
6. Pick a fav: Thai Food or Mexican Food? Mexican. They have margaritas.
Scott: “Mexican because you’re ‘hot and spicy’ ”
7. What’s more embarrassing to have happen: walk around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe (or coming out of your shirt in my case!!!) or fly down?
Scott: “I think your answer would be toilet paper because it’s more of a spectacle and you hate spectacles.”
8. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
9. What is your drink of choice at Starbucks?
Scott: “Mocha Frappacino – NO WAIT – caramel macchiato. Something froo from like that.”
10. Favorite song on the radio right now?
Scott: “We don’t have a radio.”
11. What is keeping you from selling your house and moving next door to me for life???
Scott: “No comment”
That’s right, no comment!