I’m a little late answering the questions and unfortunately, my little blog universe is just that – little. So I’m not sure I can follow the rules and tag eleven people. But this should be fun nonetheless. Here we go!
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Eleven Fun Facts About Me:
1. I was Princess Aurora in the production number at my senior year dance recital.
2. I learned that I do not look good as a blonde through the experience of number 1.
3. I owned my first and only car for an entire decade. It was a green 1997 Toyota Corolla named Tink. She was very good to me all through high school, college and two jobs. I actually cried when I had to hand the keys over and leave her behind. It was like abandoning a pet. (I also may have been a little emotional about the move…)
4. I recently redid a kitchen table and loved it! I now want to redo furniture for a living. I don’t think that will actually happen, though.
5. I love cooking! I’ve feel like I’m in heaven having my own kitchen with all of my beautiful new appliances, pots, pans, etc from the wedding. And it’s great to have someone to cook for now, too.
6. I love organizing and categorizing things. When I played with Barbies as a child I would organize their shoes for the majority of the time.
7. Most people think that my cat, Prince, was named after “Prince Charming.” That is a small part of it, but it’s mostly because of The Artist Formally Known As “Prince.”
8. I think skiing is evil. I hate it. More power to you if you want to go skiing, but do not ask me to come with you. Yes, I’ve tried it – multiple times, thank you.
9. I’ve worn glasses/contacts since third grade.
10. I wish I were French, could speak French and could live in France. I heard 3 young, hip, beautiful people speaking French on the subway yesterday and I was so jealous.
11. Scott and I have been married for 3.5 months and I LOVE being married. I feel so at peace.
Megan’s Questions for me:
1. Where were you born? Torrance, CA (small town outside Los Angeles)
2. What the best meal you’ve ever made? Hmmm…braised beef short ribs and cheesy risotto…with red wine of course.
3. Where did you honeymoon? Curacao and Aruba
4. If you were a Disney princess who would you be? This is a complicated question. I like to think of myself as an Aurora (beautiful pink dress, ultra girly). However, I bet I am actually a Belle. I love reading, have brown hair, and lets be honest, you’re more likely to find me singing with my candelabra and teapot in the kitchen than with animals in the forest.
5. What is your favorite blog to follow? Link to it. The Pioneer Woman
6. Pick a fav: Thai Food or Mexican Food? Mexican. They have margaritas.
7. What’s more embarrassing to have happen: walk around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe (or coming out of your shirt in my case!!!) or fly down? I would prefer neither! I think perhaps the toilet paper – especially if it’s coming out of your shirt. Because then people know it was yours and you can’t blame it on a messy public bathroom!
8. How old were you when you got your first cell phone? 15/Freshman year of high school
9. What is your drink of choice at Starbucks? Tall Caramel Macchiato
10. Favorite song on the radio right now? Without You by David Guetta
11. What is keeping you from selling your house and moving next door to me for life??? That dang husband of mine.
Now I’m supposed to tag some friends and ask 11 questions of my own. Since my friends on the blogosphere overlap with Megan’s…here are my two new bloggers/friends in NYC and some girls I know who don’t blog, but I would love to see their answers! And if you read the blog and want to participate, please do!
If you don’t blog, just leave your answers in the comments section! Let’s see if anyone will join the fun.
My Questions for You…
1. What is your dream job?
2. Where would you like to live, in your ideal world?
3. What is your drink of choice?
4. Cat person or dog person?
5. What is your favorite restaurant and what do you typically order there?
6. Did you have a good time at prom?
7. Would you prefer to get dressed up and go out or wear sweats and stay in with a good friend/significant other?
8. What was your most embarrassing moment?
9. What will you be doing during the Super Bowl this year?
10. How did you make the decision to go to your college of choice?
11. One place in the world you want to go before you die?